Microgaming casinos are the most popular with Canadian players and our site focuses on bringing you all the information you need on these sites as well as where to find the best Microgaming no deposit codes so you can test them out risk-free.
The History of Microgaming
Microgaming is one of the leading casino software providers in the world today. The company launched in 1994 and gone from strength to strength and been the predominant leader in many areas. Their first game launched in 1994 and the next first for this software giant came in 1998 when they launched Cash Splash. This slot contained the mechanics that helped change the gambling world. It was the first progressive jackpot slot and Microgaming continue to have the largest progressive network today.
They have developed over 1200 casino games including progressive jackpots like Mega Moolah. In 2005 the first branded slot Tomb Raider was released, and this started the trend of branded slots and licensing agreements with major entertainment networks. In 2008 the first 100 payline slot was released and one of the Microgaming progressive games paid out over $10 million. In 2015, Mega Moolah set a world record when it paid out a jackpot prize of almost 18 million Euro.
In the early 2000s, Microgaming began building other gaming software and launched their own poker and bingo networks. The Unlawful Internet Gaming Enforcement Act in 2006 saw them pull out of the US market and they began investing money in securing brand partnerships. Microgaming was also in the forefront for mobile gaming and were responsible for the creation of eCOGRA the third-party testing company that ensures fair gaming. In 2014 they were the first to develop a slot for wearable devices which they continue to do today.
Reading about the company's history makes it easy to see why Microgaming casinos are so popular and how the company has continued to remain at the top for more than twenty years.
What Services do they Offer Canadian Casinos?
It's not just Microgaming casino games that Canadian players can enjoy. The company also offers a range of bingo games, live dealer tables, poker, and even a sportsbook. Casino operators can avail of all these and everything is available for desktop and mobile gaming. Operators can customize everything to suit their needs. Branded slots are available along with lots of other games and new titles are added every month. The live dealer software features high-definition video streaming as well as multiple language support. Players can enjoy baccarat, roulette, and blackjack in a real casino environment. Players can choose from regular dealers of glamorous Playboy dealers. The live dealer software is available on desktop and mobile and is eCOGRA approved.
The Microgaming poker network (MPN) launched in 2003 and is available in multiple languages. 24/7 action is available and the software features dozens of side games as well as regular promotions and Microgaming no deposit freeroll deals. The achievements system as well as Sit & Go progressive jackpot tournaments and a huge hit with players.
The sportsbook option was launched in 2006 and provide worldwide betting markets. All the major betting types are available including enhanced and exotic bets. Live streaming, multiple odds formats, statistics, and more are included with the software. The sports covered is extensive and specials on politics and TV shows are available. In-Play betting options, real time odds, scores and stats, and so many more features make the sportsbook a popular choice with Canadian bettors and special free bet Microgaming no deposit offers are often available.
How to Choose the Best Microgaming Casino
Choosing the best Microgaming casino to play at doesn't have to be hard and below are some of the criteria our experts recommend looking at before making your choice.
- Welcome Bonus and Regular Promotions: What type of new player sign up bonus is being offered. A Microgaming no deposit bonus will give you free cash, slots spins, or free time in which to try out the site risk-free. This is the best Microgaming casino no deposit bonus if you don't want to risk your own money. The standard signup bonus is a percentage match offer and an example of this is 100% up to $200. This is where your first deposit will be doubled up to $200 and is a great way to boost your bankroll for more free games. There are wagering requirements and terms and conditions for all signup bonuses, so it is important to check these before making your decisions. Regular promotional offers are another thing and you should check to make sure there are plenty to choose from. They can include reloads, cashback offers, free spins, a loyalty or VIP program that rewards your gameplay, and more.
- Game Selection: If you are playing for real money, you need to make sure the games you enjoy playing at included at the Microgaming casino. Whether that's slots, table games, live dealer tables, or progressive jackpots, you need to make sure there are enough titles to keep you entertained and coming back for more.
- Payment Methods: The Microgaming casino you choose to play at should make it as easy as possible for you to deposit and withdraw. The payment methods should include a range of options including e-wallets, debit and credit cards, bank transfer, and more. Check that the method you prefer to use is listed whether that's Bitcoin or PayPal, Instadebit or eCheck. Withdrawal times is another thing to look at. You don't want to win big only to have to wait for weeks to get your hands on your winnings. Check the cashout times before signing up.
- Mobile Optimization: How do you plan to use your Microgaming casino? Will you play on your desktop or on a mobile device? Some Microgaming casinos will offer mobile versions of their website that you access via your device's browser while others will have dedicated mobile apps. If you prefer to play on your iPad, iPhone, or Android smartphone or tablet, you need to check how many games are available on the mobile casino as well.
- Customer Support: 24/7 customer support via live chat, email, and telephone should be available at your Microgaming casino. If a problem arises you need to know it will be solved in minutes.
10 Iconic Microgaming Slots You Need to Play
With hundreds of great games to play at Microgaming casinos, we've come up with our own list of ten of the best slots. You can use one of our Microgaming no deposit coupon codes to test them out for free.
- Alaxe in Zombieland: This zombie themed video slot has a massive 98.86% RTP and is packed with bonus features such as free spins, wilds, scatters, and more.
- Thunderstruck II: This is a 5 reel, 243 ways to win slot themed around Norse mythology. The bonus hammer symbols trigger the way to boost your wins.
- Lucha Legends: This is a wresting themed slot with a 96.38% RTP and 25 paylines. There are three different bonus rounds as well as a free spins round. All of these help you win more for less.
- Reel Gems: This slot has a 96.52% RTP and is great fun. There are plenty of bonus features including wilds, scatters, a bonus round, and multiple ways to win on every spin.
- Mermaid Millions: This 5 reel, 15 payline slot has fast spinning reels and a mermaid theme. There are scatters and wilds as well as a bonus game with treasure chests filled with huge wins.
- Avalon II: This Microgaming slot has 10 bonus features as well as 3D animations. The Grail Bonus feature has eight different bonus games for players to enjoy and boost their win exponentially.
- Scrooge: Based on the Charles Dickens classic A Christmas Carol, this video slot has 50 paylines and plenty of free spins to keep you playing for longer.
- Break Da Bank: This 3 reel 5 payline slot is a must play and all the symbols are relevant. The wild symbol adds to your wins and if you get two of these in any winning combo you get a 4x multiplier.
- Game of Thrones: There are two Game of Thrones slots to choose from. One has 15 paylines and the other 243 ways to win. Both are filled with great bonus features including wilds, free spins, bonus games, and even multipliers.
- Big Kahuna: Snakes and Ladders: This Microgaming casino slot is based on classic board games and has 5 reels and 15 paylines. It comes with multipliers, free spins, wilds, and more.
There are so many great Microgaming casinos for Canadian players to choose from and our Microgaming casino reviews and no deposit bonus codes will help you to find the right one for your real money gameplay.